- Bikes for Sale
- Popular Makes
- Info for Bikers
- Info for Dealers
- TV Adverts
Simply provide some valued website feedback to help us improve Used Bikes UK.
Simply put, there is no catch. The reason this website exists is to help you find your next dream bike more easily. Whilst Used Bikes UK is a FREE service to our customers, we want it to be as good as it can be, which is why we want your valuable feedback to help us further improve Used Bikes UK.
So, if you’d like to make finding your next bike an even better experience and have the chance win £1,000 (someone WILL win this), please complete the below questionnaire and let us have your feedback and suggestions. The lucky winner will be the person who comes up with what we consider to be the best idea.
Thank you for your continued support - we look forward to reading your entries. Good luck!
1. The prize competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s suppliers, the Promoter’s customers and any third party directly associated with administration of the prize competition, and their respective families or agents. The Promoter may require any participant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the competition.
2. To enter, please complete the questionnaire on the following link https://www.usedbikesuk.co.uk/competition
3. Only one entry per person is permitted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same email account, only the first entry only will be accepted.
4. The opening date for entries is 20:00 on 14th January 2021. The closing date of the prize competition is 10:00 on 30th April 2021. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. The competition winner will be selected based on their responses to the questionnaire on or after 10:00 on 30th April 2021. The winner must have fulfilled the criteria in 2) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
7. The winner will receive vouchers to the sum of £1,000 to redeem at your chosen motorcycle dealer*
8. The winners will be notified by email or telephone on 7th May 2021 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter by the required method within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The prize is supplied by the promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winner's surname and county together with (if applicable) their winning entry, can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within fourteen days after the closing date of the competition. Entrants who do not wish such information to be provided should they win, should object in advance of the competition closing date by sending an email to [email protected] specifying which prize competition they have entered, and what information they object to being provided.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify a participant or winner if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. All entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. You agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request. By submitting your entry and any accompanying material you agree to:
a. Assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
b. Waive all moral rights in and to your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
18. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. No purchase is necessary however; you will need an internet connection and access to the https://www.usedbikesuk.co.uk/ website. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
20. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any third party. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of any third parties from any claims.
22. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
23. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
24. Promoter: Used Bikes UK, Creativity Sells Ltd, Tapton Park Innovation Centre, Brimington Road, Chesterfield, S41 0TZ. Website address: https://www.usedbikesuk.co.uk/
*The £1,000 prize can only be redeemed by the competition winner at a dealer that has an active account on the https://www.usedbikesuk.co.uk/ website.